Eucalyptus treats everything from a cough to skin diseases...respiratory ailments, wounds, ulcers, aching joints, fevers, and dysentery. Very invigorating!
- Supports respiration
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
- Plant Description: Eucalyptus globulus trees have bluish-green leaves. The eucalyptus globulus tree is also known as blue gum for its bluish-green colored leaves. It is an evergreen tree native to Australia with an average height of 90 to 180 ft. It has narrow leaves from which the essential oil is extracted.
- Aroma: Clean, camphoraceous scent with nostril opening intensity
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: 1,8-Cineole: 80.53%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Shelf life of 2 to 3 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Maker: Simply Earth- Waldo, Wisconsin