Frankincense can be used as incense, treating wounds, and easing arthritis. It has also been used in soaps and even in some pharmaceutical products.
Every batch is tested to ensure 100% purity and are not diluted.
- Assists in fighting germs
- Reduces symptoms related to bronchitis and sinus congestion
- Alleviates Swelling
- Clears the mind
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
Must be diluted with a carrier oil before use!
(See directions at the bottom of this listing!)
Coconut oil or almond oil both work great to dilute with!
Where They Are Made :
Simply Earth oils come from farms all over the world, are quality tested, and bottled right in our own commercial kitchen in Wisconsin.
Commitment To Quality:
With the safety of your home in mind, Simply Earth is meticulous about every step of our process. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, we carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then we work with our farmers. When our plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there we collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity. All this is backed with the 365 day Simply Earth Guarantee.
About Simply Earth:
We were tired of overpaying for essential oils and having to go to parties to actually buy them. We were frustrated by using natural products that didn’t always work. When we asked around, we learned lots of women were upset about the situation too, so we decided to do something about it. We started Simply Earth to help make your home natural. When sourcing quality and pure oils in bulk, we found out they didn’t have to be so expensive.
Help A Good Cause:
When you shop Simply Earth, 13% of our profits go to help fight human trafficking.
* * * * * * * *
- Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Resin
- Plant Description: Its wax (used for the oil) can be obtained from the Boswellia tree, which is native to India. The Boswellia serrata tree grows in the Punjab region of India as well as in regions of Pakistan. The small, thin trees are stripped of their bark to yield a sticky resin from which the essential oil is extracted
- Aroma: Warm and spicy, woody and resonating, milder than Frankincense from Somalia
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Clove, Lemon, Myrrh, Chamomile, Cedarwood, Pine, Basil, Rosemary
- Main constituents: a-Thujene: 62.82%
* * * * * * * *
How To Dilute:*We recommend to start at lower dilution and add as needed!
- Children, those who are pregnant, elderly and those with sensitive skin
1% = 1 EO drop + 1 tsp carrier oil
- General Blends (oil massage and daily use)
2% = 2 EO drops +1 tsp carrier oil
- Blend specific
3% = 3 EO drops + 1 tsp carrier oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Maker: Simply Earth- Waldo, Wisconsin