Tea Tree Essential Oil has been affectionately known as “First Aid in a Bottle” as it is amazing for skin care, natural cleaning, and respiratory support. It can also be beneficial for those in need of confidence.
Every batch is tested to ensure 100% purity and are not diluted.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Cleans naturally
- Supports respiration
- Supports confidence
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
Must be diluted with a carrier oil before use!
(See directions at the bottom of this listing!)
Coconut oil or almond oil both work great to dilute with!
Where They Are Made :
Simply Earth oils come from farms all over the world, are quality tested, and bottled right in our own commercial kitchen in Wisconsin.
Commitment To Quality:
With the safety of your home in mind, Simply Earth is meticulous about every step of our process. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, we carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then we work with our farmers. When our plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there we collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity. All this is backed with the 365 day Simply Earth Guarantee.
About Simply Earth:
We were tired of overpaying for essential oils and having to go to parties to actually buy them. We were frustrated by using natural products that didn’t always work. When we asked around, we learned lots of women were upset about the situation too, so we decided to do something about it. We started Simply Earth to help make your home natural. When sourcing quality and pure oils in bulk, we found out they didn’t have to be so expensive.
Help A Good Cause:
When you shop Simply Earth, 13% of our profits go to help fight human trafficking.
* * * * * * * *
Tea Tree Details:
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: a small tree to about 7 m with a bushy crown and whitish, papery bark; flowers occur in white or cream-colored masses of spikes and give the tree an appearance of looking fluffy.
- Aroma: Fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Pink, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Rosemary
- Main Constituents: Terpinen-4-ol 42.27%
* * * * * * * *
How To Dilute:*We recommend to start at lower dilution and add as needed!
- Children, those who are pregnant, elderly and those with sensitive skin
1% = 1 EO drop + 1 tsp carrier oil
- General Blends (oil massage and daily use)
2% = 2 EO drops +1 tsp carrier oil
- Blend specific
3% = 3 EO drops + 1 tsp carrier oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Maker: Simply Earth- Hingham, Wisconsin